Thinking of selling your house or buying a new home? Or, just need advice on how or where to begin? I can help. With understanding, thoughtfulness, the utmost professionalism, and a sense of humor, I’ll work hard to exceed your expectations throughout your entire real estate transaction—and beyond.
I’m a stickler for details. This really matters! There are too many important and complicated steps required in the sale or purchase of a home to not have a reliable, experienced, and ethical real estate expert helping you.
My mission: to help you make the right and best home buying and/or selling decisions, while always doing what is right and best, regardless of the outcome; provide above-and-beyond service that results in your 100% (5-star) satisfaction; and continue to be available to you by offering help, information, and items of value even after your transaction.
Deanna “Dee” Kassenoff
Better Homes and Gardens Lifestyles Realty
- REALTOR® – only members of the National Association of Realtors who adhere to a strict CODE OF ETHICS can use this term.
- Member Northeast Florida Association of Realtors
- Member Florida Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Certified in Home Staging and Re-Design
- Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor
- Certified Nocatee Agent
Hi, I’m Deanna (Dee), Realtor, writer, lifelong learner, creative thinker, and problem solver. I’m continually educating myself about the latest trends, Jacksonville communities, homebuilders, schools, and relevant market info that matters to you, my client. So when you have questions or need information, I’m your source.
Buying and/or selling a home can be exciting, but it can also be complicated and stressful. And, many life changes may also be happening at the same time! Here’s what I can do to help:
- Selling a home: from start to close, I’ll stage, market, advertise, and show your home to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, recommend reliable lenders, oversee the inspections, handle necessary paperwork, and supervise the closing.
- Buying (or building) a home: from dream to reality, whether you want newly built, fixer-upper, or move-in ready, I’ll work hard to help you find your right home, at your right price—and, at no charge to you, the buyer.
Bottom line, I’m good at what I do. And I find Realtor life to be gratifying, meaningful, and very rewarding. I get to blend my knowledge, hobbies, and interests—marketing, technology, real estate, design and staging, DIY projects, creative writing, and photography—into one fun business!
I work in the southern part of Jacksonville—in both Duval and St. Johns counties. From Southside to Mandarin, Julington to Bartram, Nocatee to Jax Beach, I can help you make the right home buying and selling decisions.
By the way, if you’re not quite ready, but know someone who is interested in buying or selling a home, your kind referral would mean a lot to me.
Or, if you are buying or selling a home somewhere other than Jacksonville, I can help you find the right agent there as well.
I’d love to hear from you and learn more about your real estate needs.
Deanna “Dee” Kassenoff
REALTOR, Better Homes & Gardens Lifestyles Realty
Certified Nocatee Agent
Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor