Jacksonville ranked 34th in the U.S. News & World Report’s “100 Best Places to Live in the USA” which analyzed the 100 most populous metro areas to find the best places to live.
Here are a few things I think make Jacksonville one of the best places to live:
- Nearby beaches (Atlantic coast)
- St. Johns River and marshes for kayaking
- Restaurants, shops, and entertainment
- Variety of neighborhoods
- Friendly people
- Nature trails for hiking, biking, and exploring
- Its size…so many places to explore and history to learn
- The seasons and climate
Though the average price of a home in Jacksonville is less than the national average, the demand for residential property is rising and the inventory is low. So when it comes to buying or selling your Jacksonville home, working with the right real estate agent is key to finding the right home at the right price, and/or selling your house in the shortest possible time for top dollar.