Want to upgrade your home’s flooring, but stuck thinking traditional carpet or hardwood?
Today, there are so many options to choose from: tile that looks like wood and carpet that looks like tile!
8 flooring ideas that will add value and make a big impact:
- PORCELAIN – newer earthy designs today, like planks that look like wood (shown in photo).
- CORK – durable, quiet, comfortable and eco-friendly.
- BAMBOO – modern, eco-friendly alternative to hardwood.
- VINYL- economical, practical, and quick to install.
- CONCRETE- flooring and countertops can mimic natural stone .
- LAMINATE- durable, replicates hardwood, money & time-saving to install.
- RECLAIMED WOOD – salvaged from older homes, earthy, old yet modern.
- CARPET TILE – durable choice for heavily used rooms and play areas.
Adding value to a home is a critical component of upgrades, so ensure your new look will suit the rest of the home before you decide.
Source: Coldwell Banker’s “8 Flooring Ideas To Rethink Hardwood“