NOTE: SOLD in 39 days!
Enjoy the show!
- A 5 bed/4 bath, 3,359 square foot home with an upstairs bonus room, guest or teen suite.
- An over-sized 3-car garage with built-in storage.
- Yard that’s large enough to build a pool, with plenty of yard to spare.
- Move-in-ready; painted, repaired, re-carpeted, worry-free, clean and updated; luxurious, spacious, tasteful & full of unexpected surprises, like rounded drywall corners, a custom wine closet, and a 1-Year Home Warranty!
- Within a 10 to 20 minute drive of just about everything, or a short walk from all the great amenities that Bartram Springs has to offer (including an A-rated school, Bartram Springs Elementary).
- Perfectly situated on a large cul-de-sac lot, and at a price that keeps you cool, even in this hot summer market.
A rare find
It’s hard to find 5-bedroom homes in this price range $360,000 to $365,000 in the Jacksonville (Duval/St Johns) area that are located on a cul-de-sac. This home is a rare find!
A few benefits of a cul-de-sac:
- decreased through-traffic and
- increased property value
Come see this great neighborhood and make 14510 Starbuck Springs Way your new address.