6 staging hacks to help you prepare your house for sale
1. Look through a camera lens to determine if the curb appeal is going to need enhancing. Spend $50 on annuals so the first picture pops.
2. Check under sinks in baths and kitchen for clutter. Use baskets to contain any products.
3. Use Design Master floral tint to camouflage a brown grass spot on the lawn. Get it at Michaels.
4. Nature’s Miracle is a wonderful pet stain remover.
5. Cedar blocks will deodorize closets. Cedar shavings in a zippered dog bed will deodorize the dog and repeal fleas.
6. Flavored coffee beans in a decorative container will make the kitchen smell like cookies are baking. The fragrance lasts for months.
Happy Feng shui Friday!
Source: Becky Harmon’s Staging News at Transform-us.com