A few notes from your real estate agent and friend, Dee.
Fun stuff to do around Jax
Liven up your bathroom for less
Bathroom remodels can cost upwards of $10,000. But you can still get a fresh look at a fraction of the cost. Here are a few money-saving tips and tricks:
- Keep the same layout. This will save you moola by not moving water lines for tubs, vanities, or toilets.
- Do your own tile work. DIY tiling your own floor and shower can be satisfying—and save you bucks.
- Go garage sale-ing. Yes, you can find some great accessories at garage sales.
- Look for leftovers. Stone yards, tile/flooring shops, contractors—they may all have leftovers you can purchase or even have. That cool oyster-colored countertop remnant might work perfectly for your new vanity and save you a lot of clams!
My new favorite breakfast snack?
Key lime pie. Well, okay, it’s not actually key lime pie, but it’s close! Here’s my secret recipe:
- 1 Key Lime Chobani Blended Greek Yogurt
- 1 pack (4 biscuits) of belVita Toasted Coconut Breakfast Biscuits.
- Dip and eat yogurt with your biscuits, or just crumble and pour them into your yogurt and eat with a spoon. Both ways are delicious—especially if you’re a fanatic for key lime pie!