NOTE: This home went under contract Sunday, August 7th.
14510 Starbuck Springs Way, Jacksonville, FL 32258
Archway into open family room, kitchen, dining nook, and study area…
A 3,359 square foot home with 5 Beds, and 4 Full Baths on a third of an acre!
This impeccably maintained home is positioned on a cul-de-sac lot with a large front and back yard. From its elegant Living and Dining rooms to its warm inviting Kitchen and Family room, you’ll fall in love with this beautiful home which is ready for you to move in and start making memories.
Granite counters, 42″ cherry cabinets, staggered w/cabinet-glass inserts. Recessed lighting. Step-in pantry. Gorgeous updated Stainless Steel Appliances: Range, Microwave, Dishwasher and Brand New Refrigerator. Tile back-splash, breakfast bar and large dining nook. Brain center adjacent to kitchen with a built-in desk and storage.
French doors lead to a covered, screened & tiled patio.
Fresh and clean
New paint and carpet (June 25, 2016). Breathtaking 9′, 10′, & 12′ ceilings. Surround Sound ready, ceramic tile, niches, built-ins with slow-close doors, media storage, decorative molding, gas fireplace that lights up with the flip of a switch.
Imagine living in this spacious 3-way split-plan. 4 bedrooms are on the first floor, and one in-law, teen, or guest suite is on the second floor. And, there’s a bonus room!
In the beautiful owner’s retreat there is an additional sitting area, laminate wood flooring, tray ceiling, decorative molding and columns. The huge master bath has gentleman height his/her vanities, and gorgeous listello tile wraps around the separate shower and soaking tub.
Oh, did I mention the customized wine closet?
And, the indoor laundry room with extra storage, utility sink, and folding counter?
Now, for the Special Features
- Designer light fixtures, recessed lighting & ceiling fans.
- Smart home w/structured wiring system for continued technology upgrades.
- French Doors.
- Knockdown ceilings.
- Rounded Corner Drywall.
- Tray Ceilings & Arches.
- CROWN MOLDING plus detailed double crown, custom picture, chair rail, fluted & wainscoting moldings.
- Over-sized 3-car garage (extended four feet) for extra appliances and storage options.
- Second Refrigerator in garage included!
- Newer High efficiency A/C, gas furnace heating system, programmable digital thermostat.
- Double-pane thermal insulated tilt-out windows for easy cleaning.
- Water softener system (a must-have in Jacksonville!).
- Automatic sprinkler system with rain sensor.
- Rain gutter system.
- Architectural shingle roof.
- Private fenced yard
- Storage shed in backyard freshly painted to match home.
- Garage Door Openers.
Peace of mind
- This home includes a ONE-YEAR HOME WARRANTY!
- Smoke/Heat & carbon monoxide detectors throughout.
- Full security system.
- Transferable termite repair bond.
- Termite inspection annually since built in 2005 (by Massey Services).
- Roof inspected October 2015.
- All exterior & stucco improved, inspected, & painted (2015).
14510 Starbuck Springs Way, Jacksonville, FL 32258
The right home on the right street
- Are you searching for a move-in ready home?
- Wanting a large yard; large enough for a pool (with room to spare)?
- Not wanting to worry about the roof, or the exterior (paint) for years to come?
- Need things to be clean and like-new?
- Dying for granite and upgraded stainless steel appliances?
- Do you like surprises like transom windows and sliding French doors?
- Want to walk to the pool (or gym) without having to pack up the car?
- Need to be within a 10 to 20 minute drive of just about everything?
- Love palm trees and sunshine, bonus rooms, and 3-car garages?
- And, get all of it for an unbelievable price: $362,000 (just reduced from $376,000 )
Here it is.
And, this awesome home comes with a One-Year Home Warranty.
One more thing
It’s hard to find 5-bedroom homes in this price range, $360,000 to $365,000, in the Jacksonville (Duval/St Johns) area that are located on a cul-de-sac. This home is a rare find!
A few benefits of a cul-de-sac:
- decreased through-traffic and
- increased property value
Come see this great neighborhood and make 14510 Starbuck Springs Way your new address.
Contact me. And let’s get you moved in!
The most desirable LOCATION in Bartram Springs!
Off the beaten path, but close enough to walk to all amenities and Elementary School, Club House, Pools, Playgrounds, Dog Park, Fitness Center, Athletic/Soccer Park, Tennis, Basketball, & Sand Volleyball Courts. And, there are miles of sidewalks with light posts for evening strolls.
Lot sizes in Bartram Springs range from 50 to 80 feet in width. Larger lots surround the center of the community, and smaller lots branch off of the main road, Cherry Lake Drive.
Starbuck Springs Way is made up of the larger 80-foot lots and is part of Phase I of this development.
Bartram Springs is…
- A master-planned community located at the very bottom of Duval County in the southeast part of Jacksonville, Florida. Wetlands, open space, sidewalks, bike paths, parks and recreation make up almost half of the total 1025 acres. There are about 1700 residences. Amenities include pools, social center, athletic fields, playgrounds, tennis courts, Dog Park, fitness center, volleyball, and more. Activities include day camp, soccer, swim team, outdoor movie nights, festivals, and Food Truck Fridays. Bartram Springs Elementary School, an ‘A’ school since it opened in 2009, is located within the Bartram Springs community. And, Duval Flagler Charter School is a K-8 school just minutes away.
- A natural gas community.
- Convenient to major highways, health care, shopping, restaurants, historic St. Augustine, and beaches.
- Bartram Springs CDD, 904-880-5156, Bartram Springs information.
Look what’s coming…
The future will only have more to offer. The largest shopping area in Northeast Florida will be conveniently located just a few miles away from Bartram Springs.