Why Coldwell Banker Vanguard?
At Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty we host the most innovative sales and marketing tools in the area. We never forget that the most important tool is the ability to listen carefully and communicate fully. We know your home is one of your most valuable assets and we will treat it accordingly. With respect for your needs, keen attention to property details and exceptional marketing programs we vow to provide you the pinnacle of Real Estate service.
The Coldwell Banker® brand has been a real estate industry champion and pioneer since it was founded on August 27, 1906. Today the Coldwell Banker brand continues to take great pride in its rich heritage, but also continues to evolve and meet the needs of a changing consumer.
- Over 86,000 sales associates and brokers.
- An ever-expanding global presence in over 40 countries and territories.
- Approximately 3,100 offices worldwide.
- 2014 Closed Sales Volume for the United States was $212.2 billion
- 20% of the agents ranked in Top 400 Real Estate Professionals List are Coldwell Banker Agents.
- Coldwell Banker transaction values are 10% higher than the industry average.
Coldwell Banker’s® average visitor spends more than nine minutes on the site. We feature lifestyle, affordability, and keyword search tools for fast and easy browsing, as well as, multiple images and videos showcasing unique features of your house.
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty is proud to serve all of Duval, Clay and Northern St. Johns Counties. We are the number one Coldwell Banker® affiliate in the entire state of Florida. In addition, we are a partner with Cartus, the largest relocation network in the country. This gives us access to buyers from all over the fifty states who are moving into our region and searching for the perfect home.
Since 1933, Previews® Property Specialists have been discreetly serving many of the most influential and successful people of our time – assisting them with transactions involving some of the world’s most prestigious properties. The Coldwell Banker Previews International program counts castles, palaces and even islands in the South Pacific among the exceptional properties it has represented.
- Coldwell Banker Previews Property Specialists participated in more than 21,000 transaction sides of homes priced at $1 million or more in 2014. The average sales price in this category is $1.9 million.
- On average, Previews® handles $106 million in luxury home sales every day.
- Previews® represents some of the world’s most exquisite properties, which currently includes 3 out of 5 of the priciest homes in the United States.
- The most expensive home in U.S. history was listed by Coldwell Banker Previews International® for $150 million.
- Coldwell Banker Previews Property Specialists listed over 5,000 homes valued at more than $3 million and over 2,100 homes at more than $5 million.